India is a vast and varied land. Let us take you on a journey of exploration to see the bustling streets of Delhi, encounter the arid and culturally rich deserts of Rajasthan, or trek through the high Himalayas in Ladakh. Experience an unforgettable journey through the amazing cultural crossroads of India.
The Colors and Cultures of Rajasthan & The Taj Mahal
15D / 14N
Custom dates available year-round; Oct-Mar recommended
Delhi – Churu – Jodhpur – Udaipur – Barli – Uniara – Ranthambore Park – Jaipur – Agra – Delhi
Share this Trip
Join this journey to Rajasthan, one of the most magnificent and ethnically-diverse states in India, to connect with the local people and culture, visit spectacular sites and become enamored with this land.
- Discover the hidden alleyways and bazaars of Old Delhi
- Be amazed by the staggering beauty of the Taj Mahal
- Search for tigers and other animals on safari in Rathambore Park
- Connect with an array of local cultures and explore centuries-old architectural marvels
The Ladakh Festival and Cultural Homestay
14D / 13N
September 2017 TBD (custom Leh homestay programs available spring-fall)
Customizable, village experience
Share this Trip
Experience a cross-cultural journey to Leh, high in the Himalayan Mountains, where you will participate in the Ladakh Festival of Culture and live and work for five days in a small Ladakhi village with a local family.
- Participate in the Ladakh Festival for 5 unforgettable days
- Experience a cutural homestay in a traditional Ladakhi village
- Witness traditional Buddhist dances and ceremonies
- Enjoy the local community and try locally-made Ladakhi and Tibetan cuisine
Share this Post