Life in Laos still echoes the pace of an older time, and while modernity has swept through much of Asia, Laos still possess a slower and more traditional way of life. Wandering the world heritage city of Luang Prabang, lined with Buddhist temples and traditional markets, puts you in touch with the mystique of Indochina. In the peaceful beauty of the countryside, connect with the friendly, gentle people who make Laos so special.
Journey Through the Heart of Indochina
Custon dates available year-round
Easy with walking/bicycling
Luang Prabang – Vientiane – Phnom Penh – Kampong Thom – Siem Reap – Angkor Wat – Tonle Sap – Siem Reap
Share this Trip
Explore the diverse beauty and cultures of the alluring former Indochina region on this locally based adventure through Laos and Cambodia. As with all Crooked Trails programs, the Laos & Cambodia program is tailored to connect you with local people and unique experiences, and is designed for sustainable benefit to local communities.
- Explore the beautiful historic city of Luang Prabang
- Unforgettable experience of the famous ruins of Angkor
- Overnight homestay with a local family in Cambodia
- Unique local tours by bicycle, cyclo and boat
- Visit an elephant sanctuary and take a ride on one of these majestic giants
- Learn about local trades and crafts though village visits
Share this Post